There’s a new firmware update, version C25B132i, available for the Huawei P8 (GRA-L09) on Claro carrier network in Colombia. This update should fix security vulnerabilities and improve overall system performance.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-L09
- Carrier: Claro
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B132i
- Build: V100R001C25B132i
- Region: Latin America
- Country: Colombia
- Date: 3.11.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: GRA-L09_Claro_Colombia_V100R001C25B132i_Android 5.0_EMUI 3.1.rar
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.48 GB
In case you were wondering, you can only install this firmware on Claro branded Huawei P8. Here are the steps to installing this firmware on your device.
- Unpack the firmware package on your computer.
- Connect your phone to the PC in file transfer/MTP mode via USB.
- Transfer the extracted ‘dload’ folder to your P8’s microSD card.
- Finally, open the updater app, go to menu > local update, tap the Update package and confirm its installation.
- Allow the device to reboot and flash the new firmware.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter