Huawei has prepared a new update, version B350, for its P8 (GRA-L09) flagship smartphone. This update should iron out bugs in NFC and the duplicate notification display issue in the lockscreen.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-L09
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B350
- Build: GRA-L09C900B350
- Required Version: B191
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Beta)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Update.zip
B350: Click here | Size: 83.2 MB
To be clear this OTA can only be installed over B191 on GRA-L09 variant. In case you’re running B170, download & install B191 first. Here are the general installation instructions.
- Download the OTA package and rename it as ‘update.zip’ (without quotes).
- Connect your P8 to the PC in MTP mode. Take a full backup of all your current data and apps.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ inside the external microSD card and copy update.zip package to this folder.
- Unplug the USB cable after the transfer finishes.
- Finally open Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update, tap the update package and install it.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.