Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) is officially getting updated to C636B150a Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware in Indonesia. You can download this firmware as Update.app for your device below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop OS
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B150a
- Build Number: ALE-L21C636B150a
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Indonesia
- Date: 30.10.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Huawei_ALE-L21_Firmware(C636B150a_Indonesia_Channel_Android_5.0_EMUI_3.1).rar
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.31 GB
How to Update
You can install this firmware on any ALE-L21 model with C636Bxx build number.
- Download the firmware package and unrar it using 7Zip or WinRAR
- Connect your phone to the PC over USB.
- Transfer the extracted ‘dload’ folder to the main top level folder of your P8 Lite’s external microSD card or internal memory – whichever has enough space.
- Monitor the progress of the transfer and unplug your phone afterwards.
- Now open the Updater app and tap Menu > Local Update. Select the Update.app package and install it.
- You can force-install this firmware by transfering the ‘dload’ folder to SD card and booting the device while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.