If you happen to own the Huawei G Play Mini CHC-U01 then you’re in for a treat! Huawei has released the C636B320 Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware for the G Play Mini in Asian Pacific countries including Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Laos.
- Device: Huawei G Play Mini
- Model: CHC-U01
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B320
- Build: CHC-U01C636B320
- Date: 26.10.2015
- Code: 05012WHA
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Type: Full firmware image
- Status: Official (Stable)
- File Name: CHC-U01_C636B320_Firmware_Bangladesh_Cambodia_Lao People’s Democratic Republic_Sri Lanka_Viet Nam_Nepal_Channel-Others_Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1_05012WHA.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.40 GB
If you want to flash this firmware you make sure that the device is G Play Mini CHC-U01 with C636 market number.
- If everything seems alright then download the firmware package and extract it.
- Connect your G Play Mini to the PC in MTP mode.
- Transfer the extracted ‘dload’ folder to your phone’s external microSD card.
- Next, open the updater app, go to menu > Local update, tap the Update.app package and initiate its installation.
- In case of any issue you can try the forced upgrade method. After copying the update package, simply turn off your phone and boot by holding Vol up + Vol down + Power.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.