The entire C10B310 Lollipop firmware for the Russian Honor 4C (CHM-U01) is now available. You can download this firmware via the direct mirror provided on this page.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B310
- Build: CHM-U01C10B310
- Region: Europe
- Country: Russia
- Code: 05012WJK
- Date: 29.10.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: CHM-U01_C10B310_Firmware_Russian Federation_Channel-Others_Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1_05012WJK.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.36 GB
This firmware can be installed on the CHM-U01 model with C10 market number. It might cause a brick on phones from other markets.
- Connect your Honor 4C to your computer in MTP or mass storage mode.
- Download the firmware zip package from the above-mentioned link and extract it. It will give you folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy this ‘dload’ folder to the main folder of your phone’s external microSD card.
- After that unplug the USB cable and open the Updater app.
- Open Local update from the menu and select the update.app package you want to flash.
- Allow the device to reboot to start the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.