The official C185B310 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update is now available for the Honor 4X Che2-L11 in a couple a Middle Eastern countries like Pakistan, UAE, Qatar, Algeria, Iraq and Egypt.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4X
- Model: Che2-L11
- Codename: Cherry
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B310
- Build: Che2-L11C185B310
- Region: Middle East
- Code: 05012WKR
- Status: Unofficial (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Che2-L11_C185B310_Firmware_Iraq_Pakistan_United Arab Emirates_Qatar_Algeria_Egypt_Morocco_Sudan_Channel-Others_ANDROID 5.1.1_EMUI 3.1_05012WKR.zip
Download Link: Click here | Size: 1.48 GB
This update should work on all Che2-L11 devices currently running the C185B067 KitKat firmware.
Here are the usual update instructions:
- Download the Zip package from above and extract it on your PC.
- Plug your Honor 4X into the computer in MTP mode with its external microSD card inserted.
- Transfer the extracted dload folder (Step 1) to your phone’s microSD card.
- After the transfer is complete, unplug the USB cable.
- Now open the Updater app, go to menu > Local update, select the Update.app package and confirm its installation.
There you go – now the phone will automatically reboot and flash the update.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.