Here is the C432B114 Lollipop update for the Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09) being rolled out in Europe. You can download this update as full firmware package here.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Model: CRR-L09
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B114
- Build: CRR-L09C432B114
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Date: 9.11.2015
- Region: Europe
- Availability: OTA + Manual download
Download Link: Download here | Size: 1.45 GB
This firmware can be flashed on the CRR-L09 variant with C432 European branding.
Here are the installation steps:
- Download the firmware package from above and extract it.
- Connect your Mate S to your PC via USB in file transfer (MTP) mode.
- Copy the extracted ‘dload’ folder to the main folder of the phone’s microSD card.
- Open the Updater app, go to menu → Local update, tap the full update.app package and install it.
- Your phone should now automatically reboot into its recovery and install the new update.
Enjoy the update!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.