Huawei has released the first Lollipop firmware, build C433B114, for the Mate S (CRR-UL00) from Middle Eastern and North & South African countries. You can download this firmware as full Update.app package below.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Model: CRR-UL00
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B114
- Build: CRR-UL00C433B114
- Region: Africa/Middle East
- Country: Kenya
- Release Date: 28.10.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: HUAWEI_CRR-UL00_Firmware_Android 5.0_EMUI 3.1_C433B114_Middle East Region_Northern Africa Region_South Africa_Channel-Others.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.51 GB
How to Install
Compatibility: This firmware can only be flashed on the CRR-UL00 variant with C433 branding.
- Connect your Mate S to your computer via a USB cable in file transfer mode.
- Download the firmware package from above and extract it.
- You’ll get a ‘dload’ folder that contains Update.app.
- Copy this ‘dload’ folder to the main directory of Mate S’s microSD card.
- Open the Updater app, menu → Local update, tap the update.app package and install it.
- Your device will automatically reboot into its recovery mode and install the new firmware.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.