European Huawei P8 Lite’s stock C432B170 Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware based on Emotion UI 3.1 is now available for download for a number of countries including Spain and Hungary.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite Dual SIM
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B170
- Build: ALE-L21C432B170
- Region: Europe
- Country: Spain
- Branding: Open Market
- Code: 05012XFU
- Date: 3.11.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: HUAWEI_ALE-L21_C432B170_Firmware_Western Europe_Channel-Others_Android 5.0_EMUI 3.1_05012XFU.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.46 GB
Hungarian Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.30 GB
How to Flash
You should note that this firmware only applies to the ALE-L21 variant from the European market (C432).
- Download the appropriate firmware package from above and extract its contents.
- Plug the phone into your computer in file transfer mode (MTP).
- Copy the ‘dload’ folder you extracted in Step 1 to the top directory of your P8 Lite’s SD card.
- Make sure the SD card has enough space to carry the folder. It should also be in FAT32 formatting.
- Now open the Updater app, tap menu > Local update, select the Update.app package and install it.
- Forced upgrade: In case your phone is bricked, turn it off and then boot by holding Vol down + Vol up + Power at the same time. Release the Power button upon vibration and wait the upgrade to start.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.