Huawei just released the C900B328 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update for its Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09/TL10) handsets in Russia. This Emotion UI 3.1 based update is completely stable and its full firmware package can be download via the direct links provided below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Models: MT7-L09/MT7-TL10
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B328
- Build Number: MT7-L09C900B328/MT7-TL10C900B328
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Region: Europe
- Country: Russia
- Release Date: 23.12.2015
How to Update
- Compatibility: This firmware is intended for the European variants of Ascend Mate 7 with C900Bxx market number only.
- Download the appropriate firmware Zip from above and extract it.
- Copy the extracted ‘dload’ folder to the main folder of your Mate 7’s external microSD card.
- After that unplug the USB cable from the PC. Take a full backup of your apps and data before you proceed.
- Finally open the Updater app, go to menu > Local update, select the full Update.app package and install it.
Do remember to share your experience with the new update!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.