Huawei has prepared a new Lollipop based update (C900B331) for its Ascend Mate 7 MT7-L09 in an attempt to fix issues related to WhatsApp and SIM card recognition. You can download this update’s OTA Zip package below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B331
- Build Number: MT7-L09C900B331
- Required Version: B324
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 8.12.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Incremental (delta) OTA
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Click here (Mega) | Size: 58.5 MB
Since this is an OTA, your Mate 7 should already be running the B324 firmware. Taking a backup is recommended, though not really necessary as the installation won’t affect your data.
Here are the general steps to flashing this update.
- Download the OTA Zip package ‘update.zip’ from the aforementioned link.
- Connect your Mate 7 to your PC in MTP mode.
- Create a new folder named ‘dload’ in the main directory of your phone’s external microSD card. In case it’s already there just clear its contents.
- Now transfer the ‘update.zip’ package to this dload folder. Don’t extract it!
- Finally go to Settings > Updates > menu > Local update, choose the update.zip package and install it.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.