There’s a new firmware, version C636B360, available for the Huawei Honor 4X (Che2-L11) in Asian Pacific countries based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. You can download the full Update.app package of this firmware here.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4X
- Model: Che2-L11
- Codename: CherryPlus
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B360
- Build: Che2-L11C636B360
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Countries: Malaysia/Singapore
- Date: 7.12.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Code: 05012WCS
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Che2-L11_C636B360_Firmware_Malaysia_Singapore_Channel-Others_Android 5.1.1_EMUI 3.1_05012WCS.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.40 GB
- This firmware can only be installed on the Che2-L11 Honor 4X model. It can be flashed over any firmware/build as long as it has C636 branding.
- Download the Zip package from above and extract it.
- Transfer the extracted ‘dload’ folder to your Honor 4X’s internal memory or external microSD card.
- After that, open the Updater app and go to menu > Local update. Choose the Update.app package and install it.
- In a few seconds your phone will automatically reboot into its recovery and flash the new firmware.
That’s all. There isn’t any official changelog yet but you can expect a few bug-fixes and improvements in application stability after flashing this update.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.