Here’s the final Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware for the Russian Honor 6 (H60-L04) officially outed by Huawei. This firmware carries C900B523 build number and comes with Emotion UI 3.1.
- Device: Huawei Honor 6
- Model: H60-L04
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B523
- Build Number: H60-L04C900B523
- Region: Europe
- Country: Russia
- Date: 21.12.2015
- Code: 05012PLM
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: H60-L04_C900B523_Firmware_Russian Federation_Channel-Others_Android 5.1.1_EMUI 3.1_05012PLM.zip
Download link: Click here | Size: 1.31 GB
How to Install
This firmware can be installed on any H60-L04 device that’s currently running a C900 firmware build.
- Download “H60-L04_C900B523….EMUI 3.1_05012PLM.zip’ and extract it on your computer.
- Plug your Honor 6 into the PC in MTP mode.
- Transfer the extracted ‘dload’ folder to the main (top level) directory of your phone’s external SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable when the transfer completes.
- Finally, open Settings > Updates > menu > Local update, select the Update.app package and flash it.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.