Huawei has seeded a minor new update for its Ascend P7 (L10) in Europe. This update, build B852, aims to improve compatibility of 3rd party apps and resolve bugs present in B839.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P7
- Model: P7-L10
- Codename: Sophia
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B852
- Required Version: B839
- Region: Europe
- Country: Germany
- Date: 22.12.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Click here | Size: 69.98 MB
Compatibility: As mentioned in the details above, this OTA can only be installed over B839 (download here). You’re also going to need the stock recovery to flash this update.
- Download OTA package from above and make sure it’s named as ‘update.zip’.
- Connect your phone to the computer in MTP mode.
- Transfer ‘update.zip’ to your P7’s external microSD card or internal memory, into a folder named ‘dload’.
- Next, safely unplug the USB cable and open the Updater app.
- Go to menu > Local Update, select the Update.zip package and install.
So, how was the update? Don’t forget to share your experience!