Huawei G7 (G760-L01) is finally receiving the C636B320 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update based on Emotion UI 3.1 in Asian Pacific countries including Malaysia & Singapore. This firmware is fully stable and can be downloaded as Update.app package below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend G7
- Model: G760-L01
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B320
- Build: G7-L01C636B320
- Release Date: 14.12.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Code: 05012RYJ
- Type: Full firmware image
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Countries: Malaysia/Singapore
- File Name: G7-L01_C636B320_Firmware_Malaysia_Singapore_Channel-Others_Channel-Others_Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1_05012RYJ.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.34 GB
How to Update
Since this is a full firmware package you can install it over any KitKat build having C636 market number.
- Simply download the firmware zip package from above and extract it.
- You’ll get a ‘dload’ folder containing Update.app alongside a PDF guide.
- Transfer the ‘dload’ folder to your Ascend G7’s external microSD card.
- Monitor the progress of the transfer and safely disconnect the cable afterwards.
- Now open the Updater app and go to Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update > tap the full Update.app package and install it.
Lollipop for G7 (L11) up next!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.