Huawei G7 (G760-L01) is finally receiving the C636B320 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update based on Emotion UI 3.1 in Asian Pacific countries including Malaysia & Singapore. This firmware is fully stable and can be downloaded as Update.app package below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend G7
- Model: G760-L01
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B320
- Build: G7-L01C636B320
- Release Date: 14.12.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Code: 05012RYJ
- Type: Full firmware image
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Countries: Malaysia/Singapore
- File Name: G7-L01_C636B320_Firmware_Malaysia_Singapore_Channel-Others_Channel-Others_Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1_05012RYJ.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.34 GB
How to Update
Since this is a full firmware package you can install it over any KitKat build having C636 market number.
- Simply download the firmware zip package from above and extract it.
- You’ll get a ‘dload’ folder containing Update.app alongside a PDF guide.
- Transfer the ‘dload’ folder to your Ascend G7’s external microSD card.
- Monitor the progress of the transfer and safely disconnect the cable afterwards.
- Now open the Updater app and go to Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update > tap the full Update.app package and install it.
Lollipop for G7 (L11) up next!
For G7-L11: Huawei G7 (L11) B330 Lollipop Firmware Update [Asia]
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.