You can now update your Huawei G7 (G760-L11) to the new Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS update, C636B330, released by Huawei for Asian Pacific countries. Complete technical details and direct download link of this update are provided below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend G7
- Model: G760-L11
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B330
- Build: G760-L11C636B330
- Custom Number: CUSTC636D062
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Code: 05012WCP
- Countries: Malaysia/Singapore
- Date: 16.12.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: G7-L11_C636B330CUSTC636D062_Firmware_Malaysia_Singapore_Channel-Others_Channel-Others_Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1_05012WCP.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.25 GB
You can only install this firmware on the G760-L11 model with C636D062 cust number.
Installation is quite simple: Just extract the Zip package and transfer the resulting ‘dload’ folder to your G7’s external microSD card. After that, unplug the USB cable and open Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. Tap the full Update.app package and install it.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.