Huawei P8 is officially getting its first Android 6.0 Marshmallow build (C432B313) based on Emotion UI 4.0 in Germany via OTA. You can download this update’s incremental Zip package below.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-L09
- Android: v6.0.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B313
- Build: GRA-L09C432B313
- Required Version: B200
- Region: Europe
- Date: 12.12.2015
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Click here | Size: 1.18 GB
How to Update
To install this OTA, your device already needs to be running the C432B200 firmware onboard.
- Download the OTA Zip package from the link provided above and make sure it’s named as ‘update.zip’.
- Copy ‘update.zip’ to your phone’s external microSD card inside a folder named ‘dload’ (you can create one).
- After that, disconnect the USB cable and open the Updater app.
- Tap menu > Local update, choose the update.zip package and flash it.
- Your P8 will automatically reboot into its recovery and flash the new update.
Remember, it’s a beta, so it is up to you to back up your important stuff somewhere safe to avoid data loss in any unforseen circumstances.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.