Here’s the stock B101 Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware for Google Nexus 6P (Nin-A22) released by Huawei in Philippines.
- Device: Huawei Nexus 6P
- Model: Nin-A22
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- Firmware: B101
- Build Number: Nin-A22C00B101
- Version: MDB08K
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Philippines
- Language: English
- File Name: Huawei Nexus 6P Firmware(Nin-A22, Android 6.0, C00B101, English).zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.81 GB
As a reminder, you can only install this firmware on the Nin-A22 model with C00 market number. The Zip package contains both the factory image and the Update.app package.
To flash the factory image:
- Reboot your Nexus 6P into fastboot mode by holding Vol down + Power after turning it off.
- Connect your Nexus 6P to the computer. Make sure you have the latest USB and ADB drivers installed.
- Then on your PC, extract the Zip package and go to Software > MDB08K-release > signed-angler-img-2343511-factory-build.
- If the bootloader is locked execute ‘device_unlock.bat’. Otherwise, just skip this step.
- Next, execute ‘flash_all_and_device_lock.bat’ to automatically flash all the images and relock the bootloader.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.