You can now download the stock C541B130 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for the Huawei Honor 4X (CherryPlus-L11) handsets from South East Asian region.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4X
- Model: Che2-L11
- Codename: CherryPlus
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat OS
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B130
- Build Number: V100R001C541B130
- Region: Asia
- Countries: Cambodia/Myanmar
- Date: 4.12.2015
- Status: Official
- Code: 05013FKK
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: CherryPlus-L11_V100R001C541B130_Firmware_Myanmar_Channel-Others_Andriod 4.4.2_EMUI 3.0_05013FKK.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.01 GB
How to Install
- This firmware will only work on Che2-L11 with C541Bxx build number.
- Download the firmware from the official mirror provided above.
- Extract the contents of this Zip package on your computer.
- Now plug your Honor 4X into the PC in MTP mode. Make sure you’ve already taken a backup of your apps and data.
- Copy the extracted ‘dload’ folder (step 3) to the main directory of your phone’s external microSD card.
- Finally open the Updater app, go to menu > Local Update, tap the full Update.app package and install it.
- Your device will automatically reboot into its recovery and flash the new firmware.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.