It’s raining firmware! Huawei Honor 6 Plus (PE-TL10) has officially received the final C900B334 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update in Russia. You can download the full firmware package of this update here.
- Device: Huawei Honor 6 Plus
- Model: Pine-TL10
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B334
- Build: PE-TL10C900B334
- Code: 05012WEU
- Status: Official (stable)
- Region: Europe
- Country: Russia
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 22.12.2015
- File Name: PE-TL10_C900B334_Firmware_Russian Federation_Channel-Others_Android 5.1.1_EMUI 3.1_05012WEU.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.27 GB
How to Install
As far as this firmware’s compatibility is concerned, you can install it over a wide range of builds that carry C900 market number.
- Download “PE-TL10_C900B334_Firmware….05012WEU.zip” from the aforementioned link and extract it.
- Copy the extracted ‘dload’ folder to the top directory level of your phone’s external microSD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and open Updater app.
- Tap menu > Local Update. Choose the full Update.app package and flash it.
- Alternatively, simply reboot the device while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power simultaneously after the copying ‘dload’.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.