Huawei has officially uploaded a stable Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware update (B331) for Ascend G760-L01 in several European countries including France, Germany, Italy and Spain. You can download the full firmware package of this update below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend G7
- Model: G760-L01
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B331
- Build Number: G760-L01C432B331
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D003
- Date: 1.07.2016
- Region: Europe
- Countries: Germany/France/Switzerland/Spain/Italy/Belgium/Netherlands
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: HUAWEI_G760-L01_Firmware_Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1_C432B331CUSTC432D003_Germany_Italy_Spain_Switzerland_France_Belgium_Netherlands.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | 1.42 GB
How to Update
- To avoid any compatibility issues, you are recommended to verify that your device is G760-L01 with C432D003 custom number.
- Download ‘HUAWEI_G760-L01___Switzerland_France_Belgium_Netherlands.zip’ and extract its contents.
- Transfer the extracted dload folder to the top directory level of your phone’s external microSD card.
- Safely unplug the USB cable when the transfer completes.
- Now open the Updater app, go to menu > Local Update, and select the full Update.app package for installation.
That’s all folks!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.