Huawei Honor 7 (PLK-L01) is getting a minor new Lollipop based update (C432B170) over the air in Europe. Weighing around 50 Megabytes, this update merely brings a couple of bug-fixes and general performance improvements.
- Device Name: Huawei Honor 7
- Model: PLK-L01
- Android: v5.0.2 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B170
- Build Number: PLK-L01C432B170
- Required Version: B140
- Release Date: 10.01.2015
- Region: Europe
- Country: France
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Incremental (delta) OTA
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Click here | Size: 49.2 MB
How to Update
Compatibility: This OTA can be installed on any PLK-L01 device with C432 market number (Europe). The installation will fail if you’ve rooted your device and/or installed a custom recovery!
- Download the OTA package from the above-mentioned link to your phone or computer.
- Transfer the package to your Honor’s external microSD card – inside the “dload” folder (you can create one yourself).
- Take a full backup of your existing data through the native Backup app or HiSuite.
- Now open the Updater app, go to menu > Local Update, tap the ‘update.zip’ package and install it.
- Your phone will automatically reboot into its recovery and start installing the new OTA.
Share your experiences with this OTA be commenting below!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.