You can now download the full firmware package of B200 Android 5.0 Lollipop update for the European Huawei P8 (GRA-L09). B200 was released via OTA a couple of months ago as a security update to patch up the vulnerabilities in the Stagefright library.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-L09
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B200
- Build: GRA-L09C432B200
- Region: Europe
- Country: Greece
- Date: 13-01-2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Huawei P8 Firmware(GRA-L09, Android 5.0, EMUI 3.1, C432B200, Greece, Channel-Others).zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.59 GB
OTA Link: Huawei P8 B200 Lollipop OTA Zip [Stagefright Fix]
How to Update
Compatibility: This firmware will work on GRA-L09 running a C432Bxx build. It can’t be installed over a newer Lollipop/Marshmallow firmware.
- Download “Huawei P8 Firmware(GRA-L09_________Channel-Others).zip” from the aforementioned link and extract it.
- Upon extraction you’ll get a folder named ‘dload’. This folder contains the required Update.app file.
- Copy ‘dload’ to the top-level directory of your P8’s internal memory or microSD card.
- Finally, open the Updater app. Go to menu > Local update and select the full Update App option.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.