Motorola has officially pushed the Android 6.0 Marshmallow (v24.11.25) update to its Brazilian Moto G XT1543 via OTA. You can download this update’s Zip package via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Motorola Moto G (2GB)
- Model: XT1543
- Codename: Osprey
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- Firmware: 24.11.25.en.US
- Required Version: 23.46.4
- Region: Brazil
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Incremental update
- Date: 01.05.2015
- Availability: OTA
- File Name: Blur_Version.23.46.4.osprey_retla_ds_2gb.retla.en.01.zip
Download Link: Click here | Size: 451 MB
How to Update
There are several ways to flash this OTA. To upgrade directly via the stock recovery:
- Download the OTA package from the above-mentioned link and rename it as ‘update.zip’.
- Transfer update.zip to the main folder of your Moto’s external microSD card.
- Power your device off and reboot into the bootloader by holding Vol down + Power.
- From the bootloader menu, enter recovery mode (hold Power and press Volume up when you see ‘no command’).
- Once you enter the recovery menu, select ‘apply update from sd’, choose the update.zip package and confirm its installation.
OTA via leuofiridia@XDA
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.