The stock B263 Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware of the Italian Huawei G760-L01 variant is now available for download. You can use this firmware to restore your phone to its original KitKat build.
- Device: Huawei Ascend G7
- Model: G760-L01
- Android: v4.4.4 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B263
- Build Number: V100R001C00B263
- Custom Number: CUSTC432D001
- Release Date: 07.01.2016
- Region: West Europe
- Country: Italy
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: HUAWEI_G760-L01_Firmware_Andriod 4_4_4_EMUI 3_0_V100R001C00B263CUSTC432D001_West European Region.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.19 GB
Here is the installation procedure:
- Download “HUAWEI_G760-L01_Firmware__West European Region.zip” from above and extract it.
- Take a full backup of all your important stuff before proceeding.
- Copy the extracted dload folder to main directory of your G7’s external microSD card.
- Once the transfer is complete, unplug the USB cable turn off your phone.
- Reboot the device by holding Vol up + Vol down + Power buttons at the same time to trigger the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.