Huawei has uploaded the stock B119SP03 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for its Mate 7 (Jazz-L11) in Europe. You can use this firmware to restore your device back to its original KitKat firmware.
- Device Name: Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Gold Edition
- Model: MT7-TL10
- Codename: Jazz-L11
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B119SP03
- Build Number: V100R001C00B119SP03
- Region: Europe
- Country: Germany
- Date: 28.12.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Huawei Mate7 Firmware(Jazz-L11, Android 4.4.2, EMUI 3.0, V100R001C00B119SP03, German, Channel-Others).zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.01 GB
Here are the main installation steps:
- Extract the firmware Zip package on your computer.
- Copy the resulting ‘dload’ folder (containing Update.app) to the top directory level of your Mate 7’s microSD card.
- Monitor the progress of the transfer and then safely disconnect the USB cable upon completion.
- Turn your device off and reboot while holding Volume up + Volume down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Once the update starts don’t try to interrupt it in any way. In case there’s a compatibility issue it’ll throw an error during the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.