The stock C636B140 Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware of Huawei G7 Plus (RIO-L02) is available for download. This firmware can be installed on any G7 Plus handset from Asian Pacific region.
- Device: Huawei G7 Plus (Huawei G8)
- Model: RIO-L02
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B140
- Build Number: RIO-L02C636B140
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Thailand
- Release Date: 12.01.2016
- File Name: Huawei_G7 Plus_Firmware_RIO-L02_Andriod 5.1_EMUI 3.1_C636B140_Thailand.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.39 GB
How to Install
Note: You can only install this firmware on RIO-L02 currently running a C636Bxx build.
- Download “Huawei_G7 Plus______C636B140_Thailand.zip” from the official mirror provided above and extract its contents.
- On your phone, take a full backup of all your data and apps and store it somewhere safe.
- Transfer the extracted ‘dload’ folder to your phone’s external microSD card.
- Unplug the USB cable and go to Updater > menu > Local update, select the full Update.app package and flash it.
- You can also manually trigger the update by rebooting the device while holding Vol down + Vol up + Power for a couple of seconds.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.