The first stock firmware of the all new Huawei Honor 5X (KIW-L21) has officially been made available for download. This firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 interface.
- Device: Huawei Honor 5X
- Model: KIW-L21
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B130
- Build Number: KIW-L21C10B130
- Custom Number: CUSTC10D004
- Date: 22.01.2016
- Region: Europe
- Country: Russia
- Code: 05013KYD
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: KIW-L21_C10B130CUSTC10D004_Firmware_Russian Federation_Channel-Others_Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1_05013KYD.rar
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.34 GB
How to Update
- Compatibility Info: This firmware can be installed on the KIW-L21 variant carrying C10D004 custom number only.
- After you download the firmware package, unzip its contents on your computer.
- Transfer the ‘dload’ folder to the top-level directory of your Honor’s internal memory or SD card.
- Unplug the USB cable when the transfer completes. Also remember to take a full backup of your data before proceeding to the next step.
- Open Updater > menu > Local Update > select the full Update.app package and install it.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.