Here’s the stock C900B147 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for the European Honor 6 Plus (Pine-TL10). You can use this firmware for downgrading your device from Lollipop to KitKat.
- Device: Huawei Honor 6 Plus
- Model: PE-TL10
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B147
- Build Number: V100R001C900B147
- Region: Europe
- Country: Italy
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 1.05.2016
- File Name: Huawei PE-TL10 Firmware(Pine-TL10, Android 4.4.2, EMUI 3.0, V100R001C900B147, Italy).zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.08 GB
- Download the firmware Zip package “Huawei PE-TL10 Firmware_____V100R001C900B147, Italy).zip” from above and extract the dload folder from it.
- Transfer the dload folder to the top (main) directory of the phone’s microSD card.
- Disconnect the device from the PC after that and open Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update.
- Select the full Update.app package from the list and install it.
- Your phone will now reboot. It takes about 5 minutes to finish the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.