Huawei has published the stock C900B133 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for its Honor 6 Plus (Pine-L00) in Malaysia.
- Device: Huawei Honor 6 Plus
- Model: PE-L00
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B133
- Build Number: V100R001C900B133
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Date: 7.01.2016
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Huawei Honor 6 Plus Firmware(PINE-L00, Android 4.4.2, EMUI 3.0, V100R001C900B133, Malaysia, Others).zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.00 GB
This firmware can only be installed on the PE-L00 variant with C900 market number.
Simply unzip the downloaded package, transfer the dload f0lder to the external microSD card and install the update from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update.
Note: You cannot flash this firmware over a higher version (LP/MM) without applying the official rollback (transition firmware) first.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.