Huawei has published the stock Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware (COC112B120) for P8 Lite ALE-L03 in Latin American countries.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L03
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- Firmware: B120
- Build Number: ALE-L03COC112B120
- EMUI: 3.1
- Region: Latin America
- Country: Colombia
- Date: 24.12.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Availability: Manual download
- File Name: Huawei P8 lite Firmware(ALE-L03, Android 5.0, EMUI 3.1, COC112B120, Colombia).zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.43 GB
- Only install this firmware on ALE-L03 devices with COC112 market number.
- Unzip the contents of the downloaded package on your computer.
- Copy the extracted dload folder to your phone’s external microSD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn the phone off.
- Reboot the device by holding Vol up + Vol down + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds. Your phone will automatically start the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.