The first stock C209B005 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware of Huawei P8 Max (DAV-701L) is now available for download in Thailand.
- Device: Huawei P8 Max
- Model: DAV-701L
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B005
- Build Number: V100R001C209B005
- Custom Number: CUSTC209D001
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Thailand
- Date: 12.01.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Huawei_P8max_Firmware_DAV-701L_Android 5.1.1_EMUI 3.1_V100R001C209B005CUSTC209D001_Thailand.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.54 GB
Steps to installation:
Compatibility: This firmware should be compatible with all Asian DAV-701L handsets with C209D001 Cust number.
- Extract the contents of “Huawei_P8max_______Thailand.zip” package on your computer.
- Copy the resulting ‘dload’ folder to your P8 Max’s internal memory or microSD card.
- Make sure the microSD card is in FAT32 formatting and you have already created a full backup of all your stuff.
- Unplug the USB cable and open the Updater app.
- Tap Menu > Local update, select the Full Update App package and flash it.
The installation might fail in case of incompatibility or if you try to install it over a newer build.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.