Huawei has released the stock C432B130 Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware for the German ShotX (ATH-UL01) based on Emotion UI 3.1. You can download the full Update.app package for your device below.
- Device: Huawei ShotX
- Model: ATH-UL01
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B130
- Build Number: ATH-UL01C432B130
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 31.12.2015
- Region: Europe
- Country: Germany
- File Name: Huawei ShotX Firmware(ATH-UL01, Android 5.1, EMUI 3.1, C432B130CUSTC432D001, Deutsch, Channel-Others).rar
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.31 GB
- This firmware should only be installed on the ATH-UL01 with C432 build and C432D001 custom number.
- Download the RAR package from above and extract its contents.
- You’ll get a ‘dload’ folder alongside a PDF tutorial. Transfer the ‘dload’ folder to the main directory of internal memory or external microSD card.
- Next, open the Updater app, go to menu > Local Update, tap the full Update.app package and flash it. Make sure the USB cable has been unplugged.
- Alternatively, you can also install the update by putting the dload folder in the external microSD card and rebooting the phone while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power simultaneously.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.