Huawei has released a new firmware update, build C900B329, for the Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09) in South Africa. This update is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop & Emotion UI 3.1 and brings a handful of improvements over the previous version (B326).
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B329
- Build Number: MT7-L09C900B329
- Previous Version: B326
- Region: South Africa
- Date: 17-02-2016
- Code: 05012PUY
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: MT7-L09_C900B329_Channel-Others_Android 5.1.1_EMUI 3.1_05012PUY.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.19 GB
Compatibility: This firmware is intended for the South African Mate 7 (MT7-L09) only. Don’t try to install it on the international variant or any carrier branded handset.
- Download the Zip package and extract it.
- Connect your Mate 7 to your PC as a mass storage device.
- Copy the extracted dload folder to your phone’s microSD card.
- Using the native Backup app, store your important apps on the SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and open Updater app.
- Tap Menu > Local Update > Full Package: Update.app and start the upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.