Huawei has seeded the first beta iteration of Android 6.0 Marshmallow for the European Mate S (CRR-L09) handsets registered into the official beta-program that commenced a week earlier. You can download this update’s OTA Zip package here.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Model: CRR-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B303
- Build Number: CRR-L09C432B303
- Required Version: B145
- Cust Version: CUSTC432D001
- Date: 3.02.2016
- Region: Europe
- Country: Germany
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Incremental OTA package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Click here | Size: 1.12 GB
How to Update
This OTA requires your Mate S to be already running the B145 firmware with C432D001 (European) branding.
- Download the OTA package and rename it as ‘update.zip’ if it doesn’t have that name already.
- Copy update.zip into the ‘dload’ folder of the external microSD card of your Mate S.
- You can create a new dload folder in case it’s absent.
- Before proceeding, it is highly recommended that you take a full backup of your system first.
- Finally, open the Updater app, and perform Local update.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.