You can download the C432B188 update for the European Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) here. This build is based on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop and is needed if you plan on upgrading to Marshmallow.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B188
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B188
- Required Version: B170
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Incremental OTA Zip
- File Name: update.zip
How to Update
Since this is an OTA package, your device already needs to be running B170 as mentioned in the details. Please note that this OTA can only be installed on devices with C432 market number.
- Download the OTA package and rename it as ‘update.zip’.
- Create a new folder named ‘dload’ in the top directory of your phone’s microSD card.
- Transfer ‘update.zip’ to that dload directory.
- Unplug the cables and open the Updater app.
- Go to menu, tap Local update and confirm the installation of the OTA package.
Your phone will automatically reboot into its recovery and flash the new update.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.