The European Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) is getting its first Marshmallow beta, version C432B524, delivered via OTA. This build is based on Emotion UI 4.0 and packs all the new features introduced in Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B524
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B524
- Required Version: B188
- Region: Europe
- Date: 8.02.2016
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Incremental delta OTA
- File Name: update.zip
Before you apply this update verify that your P8 Lite is currently on the European C432B188 Lollipop firmware and does not have root and/or custom recovery installed.
Disclaimer: This update is currently in beta phase. It may contain bugs that can affect the phone’s stability causing random reboots, broken apps and rarely data loss. You proceed entirely at your own risk!
- Download the Zip package and name it as update.zip.
- Transfer update.zip to your phone’s external microSD card – into a folder named ‘dload’.
- Take a backup of your important data and apps using the Backup & Restore app.
- Unplug the USB cable and open Updater app.
- Go to Menu > Local update, select the OTA package and install it.
- Your P8 Lite will automatically boot into the recovery, flash the update and then reboot afterwards.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.