Huawei has officially published the stock B002 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware for its MediaPad M2 8.0 (M2-801w) tablet in Europe. You can download this firmware’s full Update.app package below.
- Device: Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0
- Model: M2-801w
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B002
- Build Number: V100R001C232B002
- Cust Number: CUSTC100D001
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Region: Europe
- Country: Austria
- Release Date: 11.01.2016
- Format: Update.app
- File Name: Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0 Firmware(M2-801w, Android 5.1.1, EMUI 3.1, V100R001C232B002CUSTC100D001, Austria).zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.54 GB
Compatibility: This firmware will work on the M2-801w variant of MediaPad M2 with C100D001 custom number (you can check this from Settings > About).
- Download the archive from above and extract it.
- Copy the ‘dload’ folder to the external microSD card of your MediaPad.
- [Optional] Take a backup of your existing stuff as it might be wiped out during the upgrade.
- When the transfer completes unplug the USB cable and open Updater app.
- Go to menu > Local Update, choose the Update.app file and flash it.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.