You can restore your Huawei P8 back to Lollipop OS from Marshmallow using the official B300 transition firmware package provided by Huawei for Europe.
Transition Firmware Details
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-UL00
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow > v5.0 Lollipop
- Build: GRA-UL00C900B300
- Status: Official
- Type: Transition Package
- Release Date: 8.02.2016
- Region: Europe
- Country: Russia
- File Name: RollbackMiddlePackage_GRA-UL00C900B300_Android 6.0 to Android 5.1.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 399.44 MB
How to Downgrade
This downgrade package is only intended for the European GRA-UL00 variant of Huawei P8.
- Unzip the transition package on your computer.
- Transfer the dload folder to the external microSD card.
- Safely disconnect the USB cable from the PC.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open Project Menu.
- In the menu, go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > ‘OK’.
- Once the device reboots after installing the transition firmware, make sure the Build number says ‘GRA-UL00C900B300’.
- Now you can install whatever Lollipop build (for the UL00 variant, of course) you want – like B132 using the exact same procedure.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.