Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-L29) has received a critical update, version C432B170, in Europe aimed at fixing the push notifications issue widespread in Huawei’s Marshmallow builds.
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Model: NXT-L29
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B170
- Build Number: NXT-L29C432B170
- Release Date: 22.03.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Region: Europe
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: NXT-L29_C432B170_Full.zip
Download Link: Click here | Size: 1.42 GB
- First, you should verify that Mate 8 you’ve got is the European NXT-L29 variant.
- Download the firmware package and unzip it.
- Copy the dload folder to the external microSD card.
- Take a backup of all your apps and important data before proceeding any further.
- Disconnect the USB and turn your phone off.
- Restart while pressing Vol up + Vol down + Power till the upgrade starts.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.