Huawei P8 (GRA-L09) is getting a new update, build C432B321, in Europe via OTA. This update apparently irons out the bugs that were left out in the previous Marshmallow build.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- Firmware: B321
- Build: GRA-L09C432B321
- EMUI: 4.0
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 28.03.2016
- Region: Europe
- File Name: update.zip
Warning: This OTA should only be installed on the European GRA-L09 model running the B200 firmware. It is recommended that devices running B317 download & install through the official Update app.
- Download the Zip package from above on your PC.
- Connect your phone to the computer and create a folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy ‘update.zip’ package to this new dload directory.
- Take a full backup using Huawei’s native Backup app.
- Open Settings > Updates > Menu > Local update, tap the Update.zip package and install it.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.