Android 6.0 Marshmallow update (C636B320) is now out for Huawei P8 (GRA-UL00 & GRA-UL10) variants in several Asian Pacific countries.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Models: GRA-UL00/UL10
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B320
- Build: GRA-UL00C636B320/GRA-UL10C636B320
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Thailand
- Release Date: 1.04.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
This firmware will only work on the Asian Huawei P8 models (UL00/UL10) that are already running a C636Bxx based firmware. Stock recovery is absolutely necessary for the upgrade.
- Download the appropriate firmware for your model from the aforementioned links.
- Unpack the RAR package and copy the dload folder to the external microSD card.
- Take a full backup using the built-in Huawei Backup app.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn the device off.
- Reboot while holding Vol Up + Vol Down + Power for a couple of seconds to trigger the upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.