Huawei has released the official C675B341 Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Honor 7 (PLK-UL00IN) in India. This firmware is based on the new Emotion UI 4.0 with the latest security patch by Google.
- Device: Huawei Honor 7
- Model: PLK-UL00IN
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B341
- Build Number: PLK-ULooINC675B341
- Branding: Flipkart
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: India
- Release Date: 29.03.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Honor 7_Firmware_PLK-UL00IN_Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C675B341_India_Flipkart.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.55 GB
How to Install
- This firmware should only be installed on the Indian Honor 7 variant.
- Extract the Zip package on your computer.
- Copy the resulting ‘dload’ folder to the external microSD card.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn the phone off.
- Reboot by holding Vol down + Vol up + Power to start the upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.