Stable Marshmallow build, C432B506, is finally available for Huawei Honor 4X (Che2-L11) in nearly all European countries. You can download the full Update.app package below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4X
- Model: Che2-L11
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B506
- Build Number: Che2-L11C432B506a
- Custom Number: CUSTC432D001
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 13.05.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Che2-L11_Firmware_Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C432B506a_Finland_Poland_Estonia_Lithuania_Latvia_Channel-Others.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei) | Size: 1.35 GB
How to Update
Firmware Compatibility: This firmware will work on the Che2-L11 variant of Honor 4X with European (C432) branding.
- Extract the Zip package.
- Copy the dload folder to the external microSD card.
- Take a full backup of your data and export it to the external memory.
- Turn your phone off.
- Next, open the dialer and type *#*#2846579#*#*
- In the menu go to Software upgrade > SD Card Upgrade and confirm the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.