Android 6.0 Marshmallow update (C636B510) for the Huawei Honor 4X Che2-L11 is now finally available in Asian Pacific countries like Malaysia, Lao, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh too!
- Device: Huawei Honor 4X
- Model: Che2-L11
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B510
- Build Number: Che2-L11C636B510
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Code: 05012WRS
- Cust Number: CUSTC636D001
- Release Date: 23.05.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Che2-L11_C636B510_Firmware_Bangladesh_Viet_Nam_Cambodia_Lao_People’s_Democratic_Republic_Nepal_Sri_Lanka_andriod_6.0_EMUI4.0_05012WRS.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.40 GB
How to Update
Requirement: Che2-L11C636B330 (Lollipop) should already be running on your phone without any mods.
- Unzip the firmware package.
- Copy the dload folder folder to the external microSD card.
- Back up your important data using Huawei’s app.
- Turn your phone off.
- Reboot by holding Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds to start the upgrade.
Like this article? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.