Huawei Honor 6 (H60-L04) has got stable Marshmallow update, version B820, in several European countries. This firmware, weighing in at around 1.2 Gigabytes, is marked as final and is officially being rolled out via OTA as well.
- Device: Huawei Honor 6
- Model: H60-L04
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B820
- Build Number: H60-L04C432B820
- Region: Europe
- Country: Netherlands
- Release Date: 29.04.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Honor 6_Firmware_H60-L04_Andriod 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C432B820_Channel-Others.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei) | File Size: 1.2 GB
Before installing this firmware, make sure your device is already running one of the following builds.
- Download the firmware package and extract it on your PC.
- Move the dload folder to your phone’s external microSD card.
- You’re recommended to take a full backup of important data first.
- Unplug the cables and turn off the phone.
- Reboot while holding Vol down + Vol up + Power for a few seconds to start the upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.