In case you happen to own the ALE-L02 variant of Huawei P8 Lite you’ll pleased to know that there’s finally a stable Android 6.0 Marshmallow update now available in Asian Pacific countries.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L02
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B530
- Build Number: ALE-L02C636B530
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Thailand
- Release Date: 16.05.2016
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File name: P8 Lite_Firmware_ALE-L02_Andriod 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C636B530_Taiwan (Province of China)_Thailand.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.51 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: One of the following builds is required to be running on your device in order to be able to support this update.
Make sure you have the stock recovery on your device and the system partition has not been modified in any way.
- Unzip the downloaded firmware package.
- Copy the extracted dload folder to the external microSD card.
- Take a full backup using the native utility or HiSuite.
- Turn your device off.
- Reboot by holding Vol down + Vol up + Power for a couple of seconds to initiate the upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.