Here’s the full B522 Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware for Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09) officially released by Huawei in Europe. This firmware is stable and is the final Marshmallow release for Mate 7.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B522
- Build Number: MT7-L09C432B522
- Region: Europe
- Country: Spain
- Release Date: 3.05.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Mate 7_ Open Market_Spain_B522_Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei) | Size: 1.2 GB
This firmware requires your device to be running one of the following firmware builds.
Here are the steps to installing this update.
- Extract the downloaded Zip package on your computer.
- Copy the dload folder you get to the external microSD card.
- Take a full backup of your existing data.
- Power your phone off.
- Now reboot holding Vol down + Vol up + Power to start the update.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.