There’s a new Lollipop based firmware update for Huawei Ascend G7 (G760-L01) carrying build number B340 available for download in European countries. This offers minor bug fixes, performance improvements and the latest security updates released by Google.
- Device: Huawei Ascend G7
- Model: G760-L01
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B340
- Build Number: G760-L01C432B340
- Custom Number: CUSTC432D002
- Region: Europe
- Country: Switzerland
- Release Date: 30.05.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: G760-L01_Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1_C432B340CUSTC432D002.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei Switzerland) | Size: 1.42 GB
Note: In order to install this firmware, your device already needs to be running the B331 Lollipop firmware onboard.
- Unzip the contents of the firmware package on your computer.
- Perform a full backup of your data stored in the internal flash memory.
- Copy the extracted dload folder to the external memory of your device.
- Now, go to Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update, choose the Update.app package and install it.
- Allow the phone to automatically reboot and flash the new firmware in its recovery.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.