Huawei has released a new B560 Marshmallow update for its Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09) in Europe. This update frees up internal memory, improves power management and fixes a couple of minor bugs and glitches that were present in the previous build.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B560
- Build Number: MT7-L09C432B560
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 3.06.2016
- Region: Europe
- File Name: MT7-L09C432B560.rar
Download Link: Mirror 1 (Mega) | Size: 1.19 GB
Compatibility: This firmware requires your device to be already running a firmware based on C432 market number.
- Take a full backup of all your important stuff using the native Backup app.
- Extract the downloaded RAR package.
- Transfer the Update.app package to dload folder inside the external microSD card.
- Open the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#* to open the project menu.
- Go to Software upgrade > SD Card Upgrade and confirm the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.